Yesterday I stayed home from work to spend the day with Maddy since it was her last day of Fall Break. We decided since it was so nice outside to go to Hinton's Orchard in Larue County. They had a hay ride, corn maze and all kinds of stuff for kids to do. And of course, she got to pick her own pumpkin from the pumpkin patch. We had a great day!
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh yeah! I just love doing the blog because it is easy and fast and so many more people see it than the scrapbook that I WAS doing!! Haha I am glad now I can keep up with you all better! How many weeks now?
I am feeling good. I have about five weeks left and I am just getting really anxious and to that ready point! Have you been really sick?
Post a Comment